Versión en español aquí
Is there anything cooler than a custom illustration? A gift you can't miss, no matter whether it's for your mother, friend, dog or, why not, yourself.
I want it! What should I do?
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell me who the custom illustration is for and who will appear in it. There is no limit of people or animals, although the price will depend on the number of them. Tell me also about their tastes, hobbies or objects that have a special value for them.
2. You will be able to choose between an illustration in digital format, which I will send you by e-mail and you will be able to print in the support that you prefer; or an illustration already printed, with shipment included. I will send you a budget for both options.
3. Once the order has been accepted and payment has been received, I will get to work! First of all, I need photos of the people or animals you want me to represent, as well as other information about their personality, tastes or other elements that define them. The completion time since the receipt of payment and material is approximately two weeks (if you choose the option of printed illustration, you would have to add the shipping time).
4. I will show you a sketch on which you can make some changes of composition or modify some elements. Once the sketch is accepted, I will make the final illustration. I will show it to you again before sending it (digital or physical), in case you want to make any color change.
5. Finally, you will receive the custom illustration and you can enjoy it with your beloved ones!
Here are some examples of custom illustrations that already decorate walls around the world.